Printer to print Index Cards....

  • kiltesh patel
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 2:30 PM
      Hello Everybody,

      How do you guz write Stories on Index cards? We are using 3" x 5" cards and writing it manually....Its little tedious task when you have to write over and over when refectoring .... here developers feel there should be some printer....which not only rewrite but has good readable hand writing and can accommodate notes and test cases in same piece of card.

      Thanks in advance.

      Regards
      Kiltesh
    • drc@outformations.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 2:34 PM

        Avery Index card stock - #5388  has three 3 x 5 cards per page - prints on any standard dot matrix, inkjet, or laser printer that will feed normal paper.
        Comes in different colors too.

        --David Chilcott
        drc@...
        www.outformations.com
        510.655.7122 Voice

        Keep Breathing.  Tell the Truth.  Be Fearless.  Choose Love.   Embrace the Mystery.

        "kiltesh patel" <kiltesh@...>
        Sent by: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com

        03/01/2007 02:30 PM

        Please respond to
        scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com

        scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
        cc
        Subject
        [scrumdevelopment] Printer to print Index Cards....

        Hello Everybody,

        How do you guz write Stories on Index cards? We are using 3" x 5" cards and writing it manually....Its little tedious task when you have to write over and over when refectoring .... here developers feel there should be some printer....which not only rewrite but has good readable hand writing and can accommodate notes and test cases in same piece of card.

        Thanks in advance.

        Regards
        Kiltesh
        !DSPAM:45e75424258979430519350!
      • George Dinwiddie
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 2:59 PM
          kiltesh patel wrote:
          > Hello Everybody,
          >
          > How do you guz write Stories on Index cards? We are using 3" x 5" cards
          > and writing it manually....Its little tedious task when you have to
          > write over and over when refectoring .... here developers feel there
          > should be some printer....which not only rewrite but has good readable
          > hand writing and can accommodate notes and test cases in same piece of
          > card.

          I've found that the Epson C60 can print on ordinary 3x5 cards. I don't
          understand, however, why you need to rewrite cards when refactoring.
          What causes that?

          - George

        • kiltesh patel
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1 3:30 PM
            I'm sorry but I didn't mean code re factoring triggers that, but story re factoring to effectively cover feature. Like Mike in his books says...start scribbling stories for each feature, then if you feel its epic discuss and break it further till its manageable and can be meseared using ideal days.....

            Hope this helps ...

            Kiltesh

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1 9:29 PM
              Kiltesh,

              I'm still wondering what causes enough churn in your story cards that
              you feel it would be easier to print them than to write them. If it's
              just handwriting, don't use cursive.

              - George