new service for agile community

  • t_wlodarek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hello,

      I hope you'll forgive me this bit of advertising here, apologize if
      you won't.

      This is to inform you that I just started a new web service targeted
      for agile community called Scrum-on! (http://pligg.scrum-on.com).

      This is a digg-like site allowing to quickly find interesting web
      places, articles, stories and events concerning all aspects of agile
      software development. It enables you to submit stories you find
      valuable. Also you can vote for stories (by simply clicking - you do
      not need to be even logged in) for most interesting ones so they can
      be easily found by other parties.

      The service *is and will be free* (also ads free!). I just started to
      feed it with articles.

      Hope this idea will help our community to communicate better and grow.

      Best regards,
      Tomek