Scrum Classes

  • kschwaber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      ADM is offering and I'm teaching two classes about Scrum in February
      in Boston:

      Feb 19-20
      Agile Software Development with Scrum Training - An in-depth
      presentation of Scrum, agile processes, and adaptive software
      development. This course is targeted at those wanting a general
      understanding of agile software development. Scrum's implementation
      of agility through its values and practices is explained in detail.
      Approaches and techniques for managing agile projects are also
      discussed.

      Feb 25-27
      Agile processes solve the problem of business involvement in software
      development projects. Agile processes facilitate collaboration
      between the customer and the development teams throughout the
      development effort, with the customer guiding the four variables of
      cost, time, functionality and quality to maximize business value
      through early, incremental delivery of priority business
      functionality. This course describes techniques, practices, and tools
      for managing agile software development projects, based on the Scrum
      agile process. As the director of systems development at a large
      energy company said, "Scrum solves our problems of business partner
      participation and involvement."

      to register for either course, send me email at
      ken.schwaber@...

      Ken