Re: Scrum: Feedback on sabbatical idea

  • Mike Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Steven Gordon
      <sagordon@a...> wrote:
      > You seem to imply that requirements and design are done outside of
      your sprints in your organization. This may be part of the reason
      why your sprints are more stressful than they should be.

      Oh no no, I left out a bit of the picture. I meant to refer to
      requirements and research of far off future projects - things still
      way off in (err...cough) Inception.

      When in a series of sprints - we found ourselves constantly focused
      on the immediate project. This has its advantages and works well.
      But as soon as the product is delivered, we would start off on the
      next project - same focus. We all felt that we needed to come up
      for air - take a break from the intense focus (which lasted for over
      3 years)

      -Mike