Agile-Carolinas -- Current announcements

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Agile-Carolinas Newsletter

      You are invited....to the following events.

      Feb 8th - Panel Discussion: Tale of Two Scrums.  We will discuss Agile (Scrum) at two firms in Charlotte, Vanguard Group and Lash Group, with Guy Beaver and Tom Finnie respectively.  A very practical and frank discussion.  Should be very interesting.  Bring your questions!

      Mar 8th - Eric Horlbeck of GlaxoSmithKline.  Topic TBD.

      April 12th - Bill Krebs of IBM.  Topic TBD.

      May 9th - Mary Poppendieck.  Topic: TBD.

      Date TBD - Prof. Laurie Williams of NC State

      Date TBD - Craig Larman of Valtech

      If you are interested in these discussions, please join us.  Meetings run from 6pm to 8pm.

      If interested, tell me and I will send you the details.

      Local Education

      Certified ScrumMaster training.  Dan Rawsthorne.  In RTP on Feb 6-7.   See: http://scrumalliance.org/

      Lean Software Development - Practitioners Course - May 9-10 in Charlotte, NC.  See http://agile-carolinas.pbwiki.com/Lean%20Software%20Development
      Taught by: Mary & Tom Poppendieck.   Contact me for further information on this.

      Featured pages on the Agile-Carolinas wiki:

      Home page: http://agile-carolinas.pbwiki.com/

      Members: This page is just getting started.  http://agile-carolinas.pbwiki.com/Members

      Future Topics: http://agile-carolinas.pbwiki.com/FutureTopics

      Our Yahoo Group: