Re: [scrumdevelopment] Where to find Planning Poker decks?

  • Nicholas Cancelliere
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 29, 2007

      They don't have them on the web site - but email them and you can order them.  They have them, just not on the web site until the e-commerce part is done.

      -Nick

      On Jan 16, 2007, at 6:32 AM, Henrik Kniberg wrote:

      Hmmm... couldn't find any on www.mountaingoatsoftware.com.

      So far we've used simple post-its with numbers scrawled on. Ugly but
      it works. Would be nice with a real deck though.

      /Henrik

      --
      Henrik Kniberg
      http://www.crisp.se