Re: [scrumdevelopment] Role of QA on Scrum Team

  • mpkirby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29 3:49 AM
      Holly Edelson wrote:
      > I run a small scrum team which is a different methodology than our QA
      > department. My QA resource on the team has to work under their
      > methodology/process and ours. Any suggestions or your own role of QA
      > on a scrum team?

      We have a similar situation. We "enticed" them to the dark side by
      offering them assistance in running their QA activities earlier in the
      development cycle. We'd help with their test cases, provide them
      partial releases so they could get an early start. We would even open
      up our daily 15 minute development meeting to the QA folks to make sure
      we understand any issues they might be having so our team could correct
      them promptly (within 2 weeks).

      Mike