Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Done means Done

  • mpkirby
    Message 1 of 52 , Jan 28, 2007
      Ron Jeffries wrote:

      > To me the top issue would be whether /the software/ is done. If the
      > ten line change is a change in the spec, the software was done. If
      > the changes are bugs, in that we didn't build what we set out to
      > build, then I'd think we needed to improve our process to make that
      > less likely.
      >
      > Does that ring true with you?

      Yes,

      That makes sense to me. Ideally I'd like the product to be as done as
      possible (at least within the parameters that we started out it).
      Mechanical, Electrical, Physicists, and software folks all working
      iteratively. But that's perhaps a dream for the future.

      I'll be delighted with software being "done" :-)

      Mike
    • mpkirby
      Message 52 of 52 , Jan 28, 2007