Re: [scrumdevelopment] Digest Number 405

  • Jeff Sutherland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      We don't use a sustaining team. Development must eat their own dog food. If there are bugs, they go on the backlog list with everything else.

      In general it is better to get developers to own system components. Anything breaks, they fix it. This allows experience eyes on fixes which may cause refactoring into a better component and provides motivation to developers to deliver clean code.

      Jeff Sutherland