MS Calendar Control ( MSCAL.ocx )

  • mac1tre2
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2003
      trying to config my Excel 2000 for Scrum add-in, getting the following
      after vba debug kicks in:

      "Missing: Microsoft Calendar Control 10.0"
      MSCAL.ocx

      Can anyone point to a download reference or email to me?

      Respectfully,
      Brad G
    • rwaltersiii
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2003
        I was able to fix the problem by following the advise found at this
        link:

        http://www.idautomation.com/kb/vba-compile-error.html

        Apparently it is a very common and known problem for Microsoft. I
        removed the check mark and saved the scrummaster.xla file, and
        everything works fine now!

        Regards,

        Rusty Walters

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "mac1tre2" <agile@c...>
        wrote:
        > trying to config my Excel 2000 for Scrum add-in, getting the
        following
        > after vba debug kicks in:
        >
        > "Missing: Microsoft Calendar Control 10.0"
        > MSCAL.ocx
        >
        > Can anyone point to a download reference or email to me?
        >
        > Respectfully,
        > Brad G
      • mac1tre2
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2003