ANN: Agile-Carolinas: Michael Feathers on Jan 11

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Michael Feathers will talk with us on the following subject...

      'Coaching Software Development Teams: Notes from the Trenches'

      "When we first get into software development, we concentrate on
      technical skill. We learn how to program, how to debug, and how to
      design effectively. If we are lucky, we work in an environment where
      most of that work isn't wasted effort. Most of us gradually realize
      that we are sensitively dependent on our team. The way that we
      interact with our coworkers, and they interact with each other, can
      make work productive and fun, or wasteful and hellish. In this talk,
      I'll outline techniques you can use to help software development
      teams overcome obstacles, gain confidence, and work well with their
      surrounding organization."

      See more info at http://agile-carolinas.pbwiki.com/

      Meeting is in Charlotte, NC.

      Please RSVP to me if you will be attending (all are welcome and it is
      free). We need to know how much pizza to order.

      Regards, Joe

      Kitty Hawk Consulting, Inc.
      Charlotte, NC