Re: Anyone have stats on attrition rates after agile adoption?

  • dnicolet99
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 4, 2007
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Stan Rifkin <sr@...> wrote:

      Interesting paper.

      >Many of those in this
      > discussion group will likely violently object to looking at process
      > improvement and comparing it to the adoption of agile practices.

      What an unexpected assumption! What's the basis for it?
    • bazil_arden
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 10, 2007
        They aren't definitive numbers, but Pete Deemer and Gabrielle
        Benefield's great summary of Scrum at Yahoo! Concludes with a couple
        of stats that indicate happier and therefore lower attrition amongst
        Scrum teams.

        In particular
        "85% of team-members stated that they would continue using Scrum if
        the decision were solely up to them."

        "Team Morale: 52% of respondents reported Scrum is better or much
        better; 9% reported Scrum is worse or much worse; 39% reported Scrum
        is about the same."

        I hope that helps a little.
        Bazil

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "michele_sliger"