Bermuda?

  • Tobias Mayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      I'm looking for an excuse to go to Bermuda.
      Anyone here live in that part of the world?  Any Scrum interest there?  Can we create some Scrum interest there?
      Contact me off-list at info@...
      Cheers :-)

      Tobias Mayer
      Agile Coach, CSM Trainer

    • Mike Dwyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007

        I opt for New Zealand

        Michael F. Dwyer

        "Planning constantly peers into the future for indications as to where a solution may emerge."

        I'm looking for an excuse to go to Bermuda.
        Anyone here live in that part of the world?  Any Scrum interest there?  Can we create some Scrum interest there?
        Contact me off-list at info@agilethinking. net
        Cheers :-)

        Tobias Mayer
        Agile Coach, CSM Trainer