Anyone have stats on attrition rates after agile adoption?

  • michele_sliger
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi all,
      I've looked high and low and can not find any statistical studies done
      on attrition rates of established agile teams. I've found plenty of
      anecdotal evidence, but nothing from a study. Has anyone seen any
      definitive numbers anywhere?

      Thanks!
      Michele
    • bazil_arden
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 10, 2007
        They aren't definitive numbers, but Pete Deemer and Gabrielle
        Benefield's great summary of Scrum at Yahoo! Concludes with a couple
        of stats that indicate happier and therefore lower attrition amongst
        Scrum teams.

        In particular
        "85% of team-members stated that they would continue using Scrum if
        the decision were solely up to them."

        "Team Morale: 52% of respondents reported Scrum is better or much
        better; 9% reported Scrum is worse or much worse; 39% reported Scrum
        is about the same."

        I hope that helps a little.
        Bazil

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "michele_sliger"