Re: [scrumdevelopment] Yet another XPM

  • Marco Abis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2003
      Thanks Brad for the link. As I wrote weeks ago I'm trying to collect every possible information about all these XPMs because I receive a lot of requests about them (from my customers, from members of my agile community, etc). Someone asks me if they are agile-related, others ask me why I never speak about them on my http://agilemovement.it or why they are not listed on the Agile Alliance website supposing they are part of the Agile movement.

      I really think there is a need for a "Questioning Extreme Project Management". I also suggested a session on this topic for the next XPDay in London basing on a mail you wrote in reply to one of mine (http://www.xpdeveloper.com/xpdwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=QuestioningExtremeProjectManagement)

      Cheers

      Marco Abis
      http://www.agilityspi.com - Agility SPI: Software Process Improvement
      http://agilemovement.it - Italian Agile Movement