RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Training in Edinburgh

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2003
      Try amazon

      -----Original Message-----
      From: jatsysinfife [mailto:john@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 6:39 AM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Training in Edinburgh

      Hi All,

      My head is already scratching and no it's no because of little
      crawly friends :-).

      Are any of you other guys having trouble getting the book? It seems
      like there is a limited supply at many of the distributors! I've got
      mine on order from Computer Manuals. Checking other online
      bookstores shows the same problem.

      I take it that the course notes will only be in soft-copy or will we
      be presented with a nicely bound course manual on the day?

      See you all there. I know I'm looking forward to it.

      Regards

      John

      Jatsys

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Schwaber"
      <ken.schwaber@v...> wrote:
      > The training course (CSM) is so complete because you can take it
      for your
      > own purposes to compose courses and presentations of your own. The
      training
      > will be much the same as SLC, with a lot of discussion, questions,
      answers,
      > and head scratching.
      > Ken

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • jatsysinfife
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2003
        Ken and all,

        Amazon are now showing stock with delivery within 24 hours. Looks
        like this is the place to get the book.

        Thanks.

        Regards

        John