Daily Burndown Charts?

  • markdavidgraybill
    Message 1 of 135 , Dec 26, 2006
      I'm curious about opinions/experiences with reporting more status than
      the 3 answers given during the daily Scrum. Specifically, reporting
      how many hours worked on each Scrum task since the last Scrum so the
      manager/Scrum master can create an updated burndown chart on a daily
      basis. The chart would be presented to the team, to upper management
      or to stakeholders.

      How Agile is this? What are the tangible benefits? Are the costs
      worth the benefits?

      As a developer, I hate it. As a manager, I need it. Any thoughts,
      ideas, experiences?

      Thanks!
      Mark
    • Dave Nicolette