Re: [scrumdevelopment] Which is the best way to review the productivity and performance of project members?

  • Steven Gordon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23 6:15 AM
      2006 is just ending. It seems unfair (or possibly worse) to evaluate
      people retroactively on metrics or goals that people did not know they
      would be measured on.

      Work with your boss to define goals for 2007 that people will know
      they are being evaluated against. Esther's references will be helpful
      in making sure those goals encourage team success instead of
      individual glory that may or may not help teams and organizations be
      successful.