Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Roughly How Much Will This Cost? - Ideal Days or Story Points

  • Bil Simser
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 22, 2006
      Awesome blog entry. I've passed this onto all the PMs here (two SMs but the others are Waterfall-types) in the hopes that they can see how important story points are and that estimates are just that (they're in the mindset that estimates are written in stone and need to be followed by the hour). Thanks!

      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 22, 2006