Scrummaster training in Edinburgh

  • Hubert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2003
      All,

      There are only a few places left on the upcoming ScrumMaster training
      in Edinburgh, so I thought I give you a warning in case you wanted to
      attend. Here are the details again:

      Ken Schwaber will be providing the training on 6 & 7 October.

      The venue for the event is the Heriot-Watt university near Edinburgh
      airport. Some details are on their website: <
      http://www.eccscotland.com/webpages/index_conferences.htm>.

      Successful completion of the training brings the titel 'Certified
      ScrumMaster' to the attendants.

      Cost for the training is £300.

      The ECC can provide hotel accommodation, which has to be booked by
      the atttendees themselves.

      We'll be working long days (from 8 in the morning untill 6 en the
      evening), so arriving the day before the event could be considered.

      Further details and booking information are on Ken's website:
      <www.controlchaos.com>.

      Kind regards, Hubert