Re: Réf. : RE: [scrumdevelopment] Digest Number 388

  • Boris Gloger
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
      Yes - but only if you mean the Scientific Method of the respective
      time. Feyerabend did mean that the next "level" can only be reached if
      you break the metaphor of the below level.

      this will happen when the contradictions between the different thesis
      can not be solved within the actual methaphor.

      Boris