Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum and Process Improvement

  • David Vydra
    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 9, 2003
      Mike,
      We have setup a feed for yahoo groups on testdriven.com. This way you can
      read messages without commercials and reply via your email client that
      hopefully has a spellchecker. Check out Forums on www.testdriven.com.
      Perhaps Scrum Alliance wants a similar setup.
      Regards,
      David

      > Where is the friendly spell-checker when you need it? Not in the
      > Yahoo groups web site ;-)
      >
      > - Mike
      >
      > "I self-organize therefore I am."
      > <my quote>

    • Mike Beedle
      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 11, 2003
        > [Non98] Nonaka, I. and N. Konno (1998). "The Concept
        > Of "Ba": Building A Foundation For Knowledge
        > Creation." California Management Review 40 (3): 40 -
        > 54.

        More on Ba here:
        http://www.scholars.nus.edu.sg/cpace/ht/thonglipfei/ba_concept.html