[scrumdevelopment] Introductory Documentation

  • Darrel Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2000
      I have been tasked with putting together an "implementation plan" for
      the various development groups within our organization. It will explain
      what Scrum is, it's advantages, it's essential components, etc. Does
      anyone have something similar that they would be willing to share? Most
      of this I could piece together from the information on the web but why
      would I want to do that if someone else has done it and is willing to
      share it?

      thanks for your help

      --
      Darrel Perry