RE: [scrumdevelopment] Digest Number 388

  • Tom Poppendieck
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2003

      Marco –

      I do not quite see the description you gave of the scientific method as much different from the practice of Test Driven Development.  Examining/creating small isolated feature by small isolated feature eventually leads to emergence of a coherent overall design protected by a comprehensive theory/set of programmer tests.