Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Valid uses of this list

  • David Morash
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2006
      Ken, I think what you are fighting here is not an organizational fight
      but a cultural one. I don't know if you can win such a fight in the
      short term. I do see it as a principled fight and while I disagree with
      some of the tactics, I do appreciate the intent. I can't say that I've
      seen the scope of the problem as you have, and maybe that is why our
      viewpoints differ.