New administrave assistant email address

  • Rosemarie Camacho
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      This posting is to introduce Carole Marks. Carole Marks will be taking
      over the email correspondence for any registration or renewal
      questions. We were testing her new email address and I accidentally hit
      send before updating the new address in the from field. Please only
      email Carole at cmarks@.... If you could disregard the
      email I sent from her personal mailbox that would be very helpful.

      Thank you,

      Rosemarie Camacho
      Administrative Assistant
      Scrum Alliance