Any Scrum Tools?

  • Tiseo, Paul
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 26, 2003
      I am new to Scrum and so I am beginning to investigate how it works. I have
      a few questions for this list:

      A) What is the spectrum of environment types that project managers have/use
      to work within this paradigm? By that, I mean, how do you, as a Scrum (I
      haven't yet bought the Scrum book, but will do so soon, so forgive me if
      this is spelled out in there. I am perhaps jumping the gun and asking a
      FAQ.)

      B) Are there any "comprehensive" but simple software tools to aid management
      of projects using a Scrum approach? I'd like something like a collaborative
      web app that captures the Scrum methodology in one location that users,
      developers and managers alike can go to. Perhaps makes backlogs available
      where time and resource estimates can be adjusted on the fly.

      Thank you.
      _________________________________
      Paul Tiseo, Systems Programmer
      Research Computing Facility
      Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Griffin 371
      tiseo123.paul456@...

      It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and an even bigger one to keep
      his mouth shut when he's right. - Jim Fiebig

      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 11 12:45 PM
        > [Non98] Nonaka, I. and N. Konno (1998). "The Concept
        > Of "Ba": Building A Foundation For Knowledge
        > Creation." California Management Review 40 (3): 40 -
        > 54.

        More on Ba here:
        http://www.scholars.nus.edu.sg/cpace/ht/thonglipfei/ba_concept.html