Re: [scrumdevelopment] Software tool for multi-project dependency management?

  • mpkirby
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      > Do you know any kind of tool which might be helpful?
      Is it a tool issue, or senior management? In other words, shouldn't a
      single product owner to make those trade offs?

      Mike
    • thomas_1609
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        > > Do you know any kind of tool which might be helpful?
        > Is it a tool issue, or senior management? In other words,
        > shouldn't a single product owner to make those trade offs?

        The issue is not the process, the issue is the extensive amount of
        dependencies. It has simply grown to a size which can't be managed
        anymore, neither by one nor by many persons. So we believe a tool for
        documenting and managing, if such exists, could possibly help.

        /Thomas