Agile Change Management

  • Brad Appleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2003
      Some of you may recall me posting a query on this topic last
      month. For those who are interested, much of the information
      learned appears in the "Agile SCM" column of this month's
      CMCrossroads newsletter at:

      http://www.cmcrossroads.com/newsletter/articles/agileaug03.html

      Many thanks to folks on these lists that contributed to
      the discussion. Several of are thanked explicitly in the
      "Acknowledgements" section. I would be interested in your
      thoughts upon reading the article.