Re: Purpose of ScrumDevelopment Group

  • dnicolet99
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
      I'm a little unclear about the distinction between a methodologist and
      a practitioner.

      What better way to identify useful elements to include in a defined
      methodology than to extract effective practices from real-world
      experiences?

      What better way to apply a methodology in the real world than to
      understand the purpose of the practices it defines, and the mechanisms
      by which the practices achieve their purpose?

      Don't we all approach Scrum from both these directions?

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Schwaber"