Scrum and XP from the trenches - released!
- Here's a paper with practical lessons learned after a year of
experimenting with different ways of implementing Scrum in a 40-person
dev team. Those of you that are new to Scrum might find this helpful.
Feel free to spread this to whoever might be interested.
* How we do product backlogs
* How we do sprint planning
* How we communicate sprints
* How we do sprint backlogs
* How we arrange the team room
* How we do daily scrums
* How we do sprint demos
* How we do sprint retrospectives
* How we do release planning and fixed price contracts
* How we combine Scrum with XP
* How we do testing
* How we handle multiple scrum teams
* How we handle geographically distributed teams
For those of you that are scarred Scrum veterans already, I'm
interested in comparing notes. Either here on this list, by personal
email, or on my blog.
Thanks for all the valuable feedback after my first post about the
draft version of this paper a few weeks ago!
PS - sorry about the cross-post, wasn't sure if the
implementingscrum.com forum is going to become active or not.
+46 (0)70 492 5284