Re: [scrumdevelopment] Article author: security and agile

  • The Morsicatos
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2003
      Brian,

      I can't help you with security but you may be interested in my
      experiences with a different discipline that sometimes parallels
      security, which is safety. Mary Poppendieck and I collaborated on a
      paper that addresses XP and safety and is available on her web site
      http://www.poppendieck.com/safety.htm.

      Hope this helps,

      Ron Morsicato