Reminder: IEEE Special Issue on Test-Driven Development

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2006
      This is a reminder: the deadline for articles for the IEEE Special
      Issue on Test-Driven Development is December 5. It's time to get
      cracking and get your article in.

      See the information on my site:

      Call for Papers: IEEE Special Issue
      Grigori Melnik and Ron Jeffries
      08/29/2006

      IEEE Software will be publishing a special issue on Test-Driven
      Development, in the July/August issue. The issue will be edited by
      Grigori Melnik and yours truly. We would love to consider your
      paper for inclusion in this issue.

      http://www.xprogramming.com/xpmag/IEEE.htm

      Go to the IEEE Calendar Page for the issue, and use the link to the
      submission system down toward the bottom of the section describing
      the issue. And the date is December 5, not December 1. (We'd rather
      see the articles by December 1, of course!)

      Get cracking -- this is your chance for fame and fortune. Well ...
      anyway, get cracking!

      Thanks!