Scrum Checklists

  • pit.beck
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
      Hello Scrum Community,

      I'm happy to announce our new Scrum Checklists today. We have extended
      and revised the book regarding the feedback from our customers and the
      Scrum community. I'm very happy about the great collaboration with
      Deborah Hartmann and Floyd Marinescu from InfoQ. They provide you the
      PDF free for download. However, read more by yourself at
      http://www.infoq.com/minibooks/scrum-checklists.

      Peter Beck
    • Laurent Ploix
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
        the url is broken :-(

        --
        Laurent Ploix
        http://lauploix.blogspot.com/
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
          I got the broken link, as well, when clicking on it in Outlook. It
          seems that the URL has a period (".") on the end of it. If you take
          that off it should work.

          Chris Sterling
          SolutionsIQ
          www.SolutionsIQ.com
          10785 Willows Road NE
          Redmond, WA 98052
          csterling@...

          --
          Laurent Ploix
          http://lauploix.blogspot.com/
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
            Hi Peter,

            This is awesome!! Thanks!

            Siddharta
          • Deb
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2006
              --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "pit.beck" <mail@...> wrote:

              > Hello Scrum Community,
              >
              > I'm happy to announce our new Scrum Checklists today. We have extended
              > and revised the book regarding the feedback from our customers and the
              > Scrum community. I'm very happy about the great collaboration with
              > Deborah Hartmann and Floyd Marinescu from InfoQ. They provide you the
              > PDF free for download. However, read more by yourself at
              > http://www.infoq.com/minibooks/scrum-checklists.
              >
              > Peter Beck

              Note: some versions of FireFox see only a very small Adobe Acrobat
              Reader window when downloading. It's some Adobe glitch, we're working
              to fix it... but you can see the save button, so that still works!
              Enjoy :-)
              deb