Scrum / Agile will eventually self propagate

  • Graeme Matthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      I was thinking today ...

      In the current the business environment, costs are high, there is more
      complexity, there is more competition, companies have implemented lean
      manufacturing / SCM, how many more people can they lay off? it will run
      out, how many more assets can they turn to cash? it will run out.

      Most companies have a massive I.T budget. Each year this increases as
      projects fail (but executive declare a success.)

      Waterfall cannot cope with this, so do not fear, in the years to come,
      I.T will be the last bastion that they look at, and scrum will self
      propagate, agile in the years to come with be what waterfall is today,
      then the frustration can be switched :-))

      Regards

      Graeme