Re: [scrumdevelopment] User Stories - Edward De Bono

  • Malcolm Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2 10:36 AM
      Wow, that is a great way to explain the whole "Ready Fire Aim"
      principle. I'm going to have to give Edward De Bono another chance.

      I came across his audio "How to be more interesting" read by the
      author, and after 20 minutes I was so painfully bored of his
      incredibly monotonous, monotone voice that I moved his work from my
      "must learn" pile, and over to my "one day, when I have nothing better
      to do" pile. Which is usually the functional equivalent to "I took
      him off my reading list permanently".

      Malcolm