ScrumMaster Opportunity

  • jpontelloccpace
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Agile Coach / ScrumMaster

      We are seeking driven and talented individuals who want to make a
      difference in the industry. The ideal candidate is an experienced
      consultant with extensive business acumen and excellent leadership,
      client relationship management, oral and written communication,
      analytical problem solving, interpersonal, and presentation skills.

      At CC Pace our Agile coaches work directly for our clients with
      executive and middle management to help firms adopt Agile at the
      organizational level as well as directly with project teams to
      successfully deliver projects. We have a national client base
      including large enterprises and small companies to which we provide
      strategic assessments, project portfolio management, agile project
      management, agile coaching, agile software development, and large-
      scale lean and agile transformation.

      Specific requirements include:

      • Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
      • Extensive practical experience as a ScrumMaster on software
      development projects
      • Business acumen
      • Technical background
      • Good interpersonal and client relationship management skills
      • Experience with Lean Software Development, Extreme
      Programming (XP) and other agile methodologies is a plus.
      • Willingness to travel to client locations

      Who we are:

      CC Pace is a business and technology solutions consulting firm that
      has served clients in multiple industries including financial
      services, communications and telecom for over 25 years. Over the
      past 7 years, CC Pace's team has helped our clients implement Lean
      and Agile solutions as means to achieve time-to-market reduction,
      waste reduction, business process improvement, and value creation.

      Our Lean-Agile Consulting Practice is led by Certified
      ScrumMastersTM, world-renowned Agile and Lean thought leaders, and
      managers who are actively involved in the Agile community.

      For consideration or to learn more about our current opportunities
      please email your resume to jpontello@...

      www.CCPace.com

      CC Pace is an EEO Employer

      Certified ScrumMaster is a registered trademark of Scrum Alliance