[scrumdevelopment] Example Backlog, Sprint, Release cards

  • VIRMAN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2000
      As the first step to building a simple Scrum tool, I've prototyped the use of
      manual cards for product backlog, sprint backlog, sprints, and releases.
      This borrows from the "shoebox" idea of eXtreme programming.

      Take a look and let me know if you have any comments. These forms are found
      in "manage with Scrum"l, "Plan Product" and "sprint to develop product",
      particularly in "sprint planning meeting", "end of sprint demo", "product
      backlog", and "sprint backlog".

      More information on velocity of work and managing using burndown charts is
      included in "manage with Scrum" from work at Fidelity.

      Ken
    • Jeffrey Vasquez
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2000
        > Take a look and let me know if you have any comments. These
        > forms are found
        > in "manage with Scrum"l, "Plan Product" and "sprint to
        > develop product",
        > particularly in "sprint planning meeting", "end of sprint
        > demo", "product
        > backlog", and "sprint backlog".

        Um, I couldn't find these with the exception of product backlog and release.
      • VIRMAN@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20, 2000
          In a message dated 2/18/2000 3:16:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          jvasquez@... writes:

          www.controlchaos.com/develop
          www.controlchaos.com/sprint