Re: Article recommendation

  • Dave Mell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2003
      Concur - Super article. The notion of the 'Last Resonsible Moment' really captured
      my attention.
      All the tactics Mary describes for delaying decisions till that 'moment' can be
      implemented using Scrum practices that by design enhance team collaboration,
      customer communication, and quickness/agility - except for 'Developing a sense of
      when decisions must be made'. This one is really about developing good judgement
      which comes mostly through experience. Unless someone has some ideas for how to
      develop this sense beyond trial and error, it seems 'Fail Fast' is the guiding mantra.
      Alternate approaches???

      Cheers,
      Dave