More from Standish Group on changes in Project Failure from 1994 to 1998

  • Deborah Hartmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      If any of you were watching the thread that followed my August interview
      of Jim Johnson about the CHAOS Chronicles, you'll recall that the thread
      stalled.

      Now, Johnson has shared more information, specifically addressing one of
      the questions posed by his detractors: you may be interested in this
      follow-on article:

      Standish: Why were Project Failures Up and Cost Overruns Down in 1998?
      http://www.infoq.com/articles/chaos-1998-failure-stats

      Enjoy.
      deb

      --