Ready to scale Agile

  • Arrowood, Paul (ELS-STL)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2006

      Dear colleagues,

      I’ve begun my journey of scaling Agile at my company (from my project to a program).  We’re not quite ready to roll out to the entire department.  I’m curious whether it would be acceptable to this group if I asked for your guidance and review of my notes/plans?   I need to move quickly with my initial proposal as the timeline was just accelerated on me.    Life will definitely be more challenging as I move Agile from our self-contained project room (with four walls) out onto the floor with cubes and quietness abound.

      I’ve been assimilating everything into a Word document, with such considerations ranging from Agile Skills to Workspace.  I’m happy to post the entire document, knock off topics individually, or receive private emails—whichever is most acceptable to this forum.   Lastly, I’m happy to share the results of my analysis and recommendation with anyone interested.

      Please guide me,   J

      Paul Arrowood
      http://agile- arrowood. blogspot. com/