Re: Scrum in China

  • Steven Mak
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2006
      Hi,

      I guess you should have enjoyed good weather in Beijing! The weather
      now in Beijing should be nice. It starts getting cold in Oct but very
      hot during the summer.

      As for the right time, make sure you know there are 3 major holidays
      in mainland China: Chinese New Year (that should be in Feb, or late
      Jan), Labour holiday (early May), and National Day (early Oct). These
      major holidays usually last for a whole week. Some people may choose
      to going out for leisure or going back to home town.

      Cheers,
      Steven

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Boris Gloger <boris@...> wrote:

      > Good point -- it was in Beijing. I will change the text according to
      this.

      > I plan to run at least one or two classes next year in Beijing or
      Shanghai.
      > I have not decided yet what would be the right time. Any suggestion?
      I do

      http://www.glogerconsulting.de/index.php?option=com_gloger&id=1&language=en&hi