Re: [OT] Yahoo and Gmail behavior

  • aefager
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21, 2006
      Hi all,

      You are not alone.

      I am fairly sure that it is yahoogroups, and that it is not just the
      mailing but the posting that has the problem. For example, (and I
      know this is in a different group, but with the same problem) I had
      sent this message on Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:23 am.

      Notice that it appeared to everyone 24 hours and 40 minutes later.
      (scroll to the bottom to see the post time.)

      For those posts giving you a problem, check the top right for the
      sent time, and the summary at the bottom for the post time.

      So I would free AOL and GMAIL from the blame, and drop it in Yahoo's
      lap.

      Aaron.

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Bate" <steve@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello Hubert,
      >
      > I think it might be Yahoo Groups. I sometimes receive messages out
      of order
      > and delayed
      > by as much as 12-24 hours. I use Outlook with an IMAP account.
      >
      > Steve
      >

      > _____

      Gmail