Re: Enterprise Scrum released???

  • ggmillerxp
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 20 7:37 AM
      Hi Ken,

      > This is a Randy Miller, a methodologist at Microsoft, going nuts.
      Yes, we all have our moments don't we? :-)

      > > I just heard from a Microsoft MSF architect that Enterprise
      Scrum was
      > > just released. Can anyone shed any light on what this may
      mean? He
      > > made it sound like it was a new generation of the Scrum
      framework
      > > rather than a tool.

      I was at your talk about Enterprise Scrum at the Agile Conference. I
      thought that I heard the word "architect" (another attendee taped
      the talk and played it back for me and yes you did say "architect").
      Can you elaborate on the part that this role plays in Scrum or was
      it a slip?

      Thanks in advance,
      Randy