New video: The Roots of Scrum by Jeff Sutherland

  • Deborah Hartmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      Hi folks.

      I thought you'd like to know that there's a new video on the web,
      documenting Jeff Sutherland's talk on the history of Scrum at JAOO last
      year.

      http://www.infoq.com/presentations/The-Roots-of-Scrum
      In his JAOO 2005 presentation, Jeff Sutherland covers the history of
      Scrum from its inception thru his participation in rolling out Scrum to
      industry, to its impact at Easel, Fuji-Xerox, Honda, WildCard, Lexus,
      Google. He looks at Scrum types A, B and "all at once" type C, and
      confirms the humorous rumour that Kent Beck "stole" Scrum practices when
      creating XP.

      We put up new content every week, including a video presentation on
      Agile Planning and Budgetting by David Hussman last week. We regularly
      announce new articles on the agilearticles yahoo group, as do other
      writers in the Scrum and Agile communities. It's a good list to follow
      to know where the good stuff is on the web, for your own use or for your
      clients and colleagues.

      Ciao!
      deb

      --