[scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum software

  • VIRMAN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 15, 2000
      Thanks, Mark. I'm meeting with Jeff Sutherland tomorrow to see what ideas he
      has and then I'll get back to you.

      I was contacted by someone named Greg Tutunjian, who says he's starting as
      Product Manager at Cahners. Do you know who he is?

      Good to hear from you,
      Ken
    • marek.wronowski
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
        Hi agile masters,

        I found this scrum software solution http://www.killerstartups.com/Web-App-Tools/scrumme-com-for-the-management-of-scrum-projects
        What do you think about it? It looks really nice. Very cheap and konw as SaaS architecture.
      • strazhce
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2010
          Hi, Marek,
          --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "marek.wronowski" <marek.wronowski@...> wrote:

          > Hi agile masters,
          >
          > I found this scrum software solution http://www.killerstartups.com/Web-App-Tools/scrumme-com-for-the-management-of-scrum-projects
          > What do you think about it? It looks really nice. Very cheap and konw as SaaS architecture.

          I'm not master, but I've walked trough the site it in several clicks, looks nice etc.
          Why do you consider such tool? Is there anything you can't do with the spreadsheet?

          Oleg