Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum Certification in the UK

  • PaulOldfield1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 7, 2006
      (responding to Keith)

      > Not the easiest to find tho, does anyone know of a single
      > source for Agile training in the UK, or perhaps we need to
      > create one ?

      There is, in theory, a single definitive list of Scrum training
      (though I note Boris hasn't added the Manchester gig to
      this list.)  This includes quite a broad range of Agile topics
      but not everything, and is (AFAIK) restricted to certified
      Scrum trainers.  This list is global, not just UK, but for
      now it's easy enough to spot the UK gigs. (see
      scrumalliance.org, as previously mentioned)

      In case there's enough demand for such a list, maybe one
      or more of the local agile interest groups would be prepared
      to collaborate to compile one.  I know Agile Scotland has
      also occasionally organised training courses when enough
      local interest has been generated.

      Paul Oldfield