ANN: Agile-Carolinas -- talk Sept 14

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      We will have the next meeting of the Agile-Carolinas group on
      Thursday, Sept 14th.

      Arlen Bankston will lead a discussion on Lean, Six Sigma and Agile,
      focusing on how they can complement and enhance one another. Arlen
      has done work in these areas at a number of large clients in Virginia
      and elsewhere, so he can share his real-world experiences. Arlen
      works for CC Pace.

      The meeting will start at 6:30pm with free pizza and networking. At
      7pm Arlen will start his talk/discussion and we will go until 8:30pm
      or so. Location in Charlotte (see website below for details).

      Please RSVP to jhlittle@... if you will be attending.

      The talk with Mark Pushinsky has been re-scheduled for October 5th.

      The Agile-Carolinas group has the following resources. Among other
      things, you may join (for free):
      Web site: http://agile-carolinas.pbwiki.com/

      Your interest and comments regarding Agile-Carolinas are welcome.
      Happy to answer any questions you may have. Especially if you are a
      business person and/or not familiar with Agile.

      Please pass this on to a colleague or others who may be interested.

      Thanks, Joe

      Joseph Little
      917-887-1669 (cell)