Re: Iterations and business value delivered

  • Knudsen Laureen
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006
      You are presuming something that the original writer did not state. He stated the the Product Owner listed the login screen as highest priority. He didn't state the risk assigned to the entire backlog, but did indicate that this was primary on the product owners' list.

      Of course the product would need more in it than simply to log on. I was not implying that the login would be the only feature of the product. I would hope there would be enough people assigned to this project that the next highest priority item could also be started during these same iterations. Do you only work on one feature at a time? One story?  What sort of project allows this and yet still delivers value at each iteration?

      My example was simply to show how you can break down larger requirements into manageable chunks. Which I thought was the question being asked.