Offering a New Community Resource

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Here's what I meant to say. ;->
      Offering a New Community Resource
      Ron Jeffries
      09/04/2006

      It is my pleasure to offer the Agile community a new resource, an
      Agile Forum. I'm hoping it will be a brand-neutral,
      consultant-neutral place, open to and shared by everyone who is
      interested in advancing him- or herself in Agile, or in bringing
      Agile to the world. I'm inviting you to help make it a place you'd
      like to be.

      http://www.xprogramming.com/xpmag/ANewCommunityResource.htm

      Adapt, improvise, overcome.
      --Gunnery Sergeant Tom Highway (Heartbreak Ridge)